A real estate firm comprised of advisors with unparalleled integrity, offering comprehensive professional services to their clients.
The Blondin Experience
Search Blondin Listings
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.
professional service, standards & results
SO YOU may FOCUS ON WHAT REALLY MATTERS
We are a full service real estate firm and the core of our services include:
- Research property values by reviewing sold properties, expired listings, and current competition and share the findings with you
- Verify tax information on the property
- Recommend possible improvements to enhance the sale of your home
- Provide staging advice
- Review market conditions and advise seller on timing
- Establish exclusions from the sale and discuss dual agency scenario should that situation arise
- Install “For Sale” or “Coming Soon” sign and the lockbox
- Take pictures & design brochures
- Implement the social media campaign
- Provide you with brochures, flyers and a take one box
- Publish your listing to the multiple listing service and numerous websites
- Contact current prospects and qualify prospective buyers
- Arrange a public open house as well as a broker open house
- Coordinate showing requests, solicit feedback & report to you
- Stay abreast of current market conditions, ongoing pricing strategies, provide weekly progress updates
- Analyze, evaluate, and proof the purchase agreement for completeness and accuracy
- Discuss qualifications of prospective buyer
- Negotiate on your behalf
- Explain all of the details and contingencies such as home inspection and appraisal contingencies
- Detail seller expenses and net proceeds
- Deliver counter proposals promptly
- Navigate building inspection negotiations
- Keep you informed of upcoming actions (mortgage application, mortgage approval, inspections and closing)
- Maintain rapport and communicate with all parties involved
- Deposit earnest money
- Review title commitment, deed, affidavit, and survey
- Review inspection reports, order final inspections if necessary
- Communicate with you in a timely fashion
- Revise status in the multiple listing system
- Assist cooperating agent with any problems relative to the sale
- Offer names of contractors for any needed repairs
- Install under contract sign
- Schedule closing
- Review closing statements
- Coordinate key exchange and possession
- Remove lockbox and sign and marketing materials
- Tie up loose ends with all parties involved
- Two week client follow up call
- Maintain a file of all closing papers for 3 years
- Forward you any tax paperwork in January the year following your closing
- Continue being a resource for you with anything pertaining to real estate
- We will stay in touch via email and call to check in periodically
- Contact you with any future opportunities in regards to properties or potential buyers
for your investment
- Handle all of your referrals with the utmost care, strong diligence and great urgency
Need this Service?
Meet Our Advisors
Chief Operating Officer / Broker / Owner
Chief Executive Officer / Broker Owner
Director of Operations/Sales Advisor
The O'Laughlin Team
The O'Laughlin Team
Connect with us. We can help.
Tell us more about your real estate needs. If there is a specific property you are interested in, please share the address or listing number so we may get you the most accurate information. If you are considering selling, please tell us about your property.
We are available for live chat as well!
Thank you so much for contacting Blondin Professional Real Estate.